You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bike Wanaka Inc has been in existence since the early 90's, developing and growing mountain biking in the Upper Clutha region. Information about the club, trails, events, member deals & how to join is available here.
The priorities of the club are to:
• Ensure Sticky Forest becomes a community asset
• Build new tracks
• Maintain the existing track network
• Hold MTB events throughout each year
• Access great discounts and deals for our members
• Advocate for broader biking issues in Wanaka
• Develop riders and coaches in the region
• Build strong relationships with other organisations - DOC, Lake Wanaka Tourism and Upper Clutha Tracks Trust.
At Shockcraft we're keen to support mountainbike clubs. We offer Bike Wanaka members:
To book your service please complete a service booking form and provide us a copy of your Bike Wanaka club membership confirmation email with your parts as proof of membership:
Information on our fork, shock and dropper service, including pricing, is available here.
If you prefer to do the work yourself Shockcraft has the best range of fluids, seals and consummables to ensure your bike works well in the Central Otago winter & summer extremes. To receive the 10% discount on all service parts on this website use at checkout the discount code provided by Bike Wanaka. Please email us a copy of your Bike Wanaka club membership confirmation email as proof of membership.
• Proof of current Bike Wanaka membership will be required prior to receipt of parts or serviced parts.
• Our Service Terms and Conditions apply.
• "Frame bearings" includes suspension bearings, headset bearings and bottom bracket bearings.
• These discounts do not apply to: custom machining, custom parts, custom shock hardware, custom axles, service & tuning labour, any other labour charges
• Shockcraft reserves the right to change these conditions & discount rates.