You have no items in your shopping cart.
We offer service direct to customers who are comfortable removing suspension from their bike. We also work with local bike shops - so you can contact them to book a Shockcraft service.
To book your Shockcraft service direct please complete a service booking form. Make sure you provide your club membership number to receive the MOA special offer:
You are welcome to drop your suspension or dropper to us at 58 Boundary Road, Alexandra.
At Shockcraft we're keen to support MOA (Mountainbikers of Alexandra), our local mountainbike club. We offer MOA members:
• 10% discount on all parts*
• 20% discount on frame bearings* purchased with any fork, shock or dropper service
If you prefer to do the work yourself Shockcraft has the best range of fluids, seals and consummables to ensure your bike works well in the Central Otago winter & summer extremes. To receive the 10% discount on all service parts on this website use the discount code provided by MOA at checkout. We will contact you for proof of MOA membership while processing your order.
This is available at no charge for those wanting to pickup their order from our premises at 58 Boundary Road, Alexandra, Central Otago. Simply select the click & collect option at checkout. Orders must be placed and paid for through our website prior to pickup.
• Proof of current MOA membership will be required prior to receipt of parts or serviced parts.
• Our Service Terms and Conditions apply.
• "Frame bearings" includes suspension bearings, headset bearings and bottom bracket bearings.
• These discounts do not apply to: custom machining, custom parts, custom shock hardware, custom axles, service & tuning labour, any other labour charges, Manitou forks, shocks or dropper posts.
• Shockcraft reserves the right to change these conditions & discount rates.
MOA was formed in 2012. Information about the club, trails, events & how to join is available here.
The aims of the club are to:
• Promote recreational mountain biking for the benefit of the public
• Educate and create lifestyle and outdoor opportunities for youth through mountain biking, including financial assistance.
• Work with landowners to facilitate and manage mountain biking access in the Central Otago district.
• Promote, facilitate and manage community recreational mountain biking activities and amateur events.
• Develop and maintain mountain bike trails.
• Work with local, regional and national agencies and departments and other agencies to enhance and expand access in the Central Otago district for mountain biking.
• Raise grants and funds for the above Objects.
• Do all things incidental to achieve the above Objects.