You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Southland MTB Club members are active in cross country, trail riding, Enduro and other kinds of mountain biking. As a club they also organise club rides and events around Southland. Information about the club, trails, events, member deals & how to join is available here.
At Shockcraft we're keen to support mountainbike clubs. We offer Southland Mountain Bike Club members:
To book your service please complete a service booking form and provide us a copy of your Southland Mountain Bike Club membership confirmation email with your parts as proof of membership:
Information on our fork, shock and dropper service, including pricing, is available here.
If you prefer to do the work yourself Shockcraft has the best range of fluids, seals and consummables to ensure your bike works well in the Southland conditions. To receive the 10% discount on all service parts on this website use at checkout the Southland Mountain Bike Club discount code. To receive the discount code please email us a copy of your Southland Mountain Bike Club membership confirmation email as proof of membership.
• Proof of current Southland Mountain Bike Club membership will be required prior to receipt of parts or serviced parts.
• Our Service Terms and Conditions apply.
• "Frame bearings" includes suspension bearings, headset bearings and bottom bracket bearings.
• These discounts do not apply to: custom machining, custom parts, custom shock hardware, custom axles, service & tuning labour, any other labour charges, Manitou forks, shocks or dropper posts.
• Shockcraft reserves the right to change these conditions & discount rates.