You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shockcraft is NZ's leading MTB suspension company, based outside Alexandra. We provide products and services locally, throughout New Zealand and worldwide. We are calling for expressions of interest for a Suspension Technician position. The Summer Assistant position has been filled.
Please contact email@example.com or call 021 148 5037.
Shockcraft will need another suspension technician to handle our ever increasing workload.
Main duties would be suspension service, stores, orders and general duties.
We are looking for the right person and can tailor this role and training (within reason) to suit the strengths of the individual.
- Servicing of MTB suspension forks, rear shocks and dropper posts (training provided)
- Customer service including technical advice, invoicing and orders
- Testing of mountain bike parts
- Processing, packing and shipment of orders
- General errands
- A natural and talented mechanic
- Legally able to live and work in New Zealand
- An active troubleshooter & motivated learner
- Willing to upskill and obtain further qualifications.
- Physically fit and active
- An active mountainbike rider
- Computer literate
- Have very high standards of care and accuracy
- A clear and open communicator
- Safety conscious, able to follow written instructions and work independently
- Able to drive manual vehicles and have a valid New Zealand driver's licence
Work would be full-time (5 days, 30-40 hours per week), except for Christmas & New Year shutdown.
Shockcraft is located 10 km (biking distance) outside Alexandra, Central Otago, New Zealand.
Our office and workshops are new (June 2017), clean, bright and fully air conditioned.