You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shockcraft Now Hiring
Shockcraft and Engen require a Suspension Technician. Main duties will be service & repair of mountain bike forks and rear shocks but will range from mechanical service/tuning to light engineering, stores and general duties.
This role could be suited to someone with a trade, industrial, aviation/marine or technical background.
- Service of suspension forks and shocks (training provided)
- Testing of mountain bike parts
- Processing, packing and shipment of orders
- Assembly of machinery
- Stores duties, including stock takes and receipt of supplier orders
- Assistance with environmental field work (training provided)
- General errands
Applicant must be:
- A natural and talented mechanic
- An active troubleshooter & motivated learner
- Physically fit and active
- Able to safely ride mountainbikes for components testing
- Computer literate
- Have very high standards of care and accuracy
- A clear and open communicator
- Safety conscious, able to follow written instructions and work independently
- Able to drive manual vehicles and have a valid New Zealand driver's licence
Hours & Location of Work
Work will be full-time (30 hours plus per week).
Shockcraft and Engen are located 10 km (biking distance) outside Alexandra, Central Otago, New Zealand.
For further information please contact email@example.com or call 021 148 5037