You have no items in your shopping cart.
Damper modifications (Unharsh modification & Matrix Tune) are now available for charger 1 RC damper RockShox Pike, Lyrik & Boxxer forks.
For riders under 90 kg the tuning:
• Allows the fork to compress faster and further for each bump
• Allows full travel and fast response with correct air pressure
• Fixes harshness & air intrusion on fast impacts
• Provides a better ride with less diving, less wallowing and eliminates spiking.
• Makes the compression knob(s) usable for low speed compression - it is no longer a lockout.
• Several stages of tune are available.
For heavier & harder riders (90 to 100kg) the modifications:
• Reduce damper air intrusion
• Reduce spiking
• Improve damper reliability & service intervals
For sumo-class riders we can re-valve specifically for riding weight and style.
To book a Pike/Lyrik RC fork damper tuning service please complete our fork service booking form:
You will need to send the entire forks or the damper cartridge to us for tuning. If you send the forks we include a complicated service as part of the package.
The rates below exclude freight, seals & additional parts (as there are so many options).
The SKF damper seal upgrade needs installed for all forks which don't have them (approx 2015 change). This is additional.
Use the fork service booking form to communicate your weight range, riding style, level of service & any parts/seals required.