You have no items in your shopping cart.
Damper modifications (Unharsh modification & Matrix Tune) are now available for Charger 2 RC & RCT3 damper RockShox Pike, Lyrik & Boxxer forks.
The Charger 2 features a more "sealed" design than the Charger 1 and has a softer base tune, but the oil flow problems remain and our Unharsh modification continue to improve performance.
• Allows the fork to compress faster and further for each bump
• Allows full travel and fast response with correct air pressure
• Eliminates spiking, fixes harshness & air intrusion on fast impacts
• Makes the compression knob(s) usable for low speed compression
• Allows use of LSC for a better ride with less diving, less wallowing.
• Adds a compression revalve option for riders outside the standard tune range (lighter, less or heavier/more aggressive riders).
• Furthur reduces harshness and allows more travel for lighter riders.
• More control and stability for heavier and more aggressive riders.
• Improves traction and response while keeping bike composed on rough ground at speed.
To book a Charger 2 damper tuning service please complete our fork service booking form:
You will need to send the entire forks or the damper cartridge to us for tuning. If you send the forks we include a complicated service as part of the package.
The rates below exclude freight, seals & additional parts (as there are so many options).
Use the fork service booking form to communicate your weight range, riding style, level of service & any parts/seals required.